Farmingdale, N.Y. - Head Men's Lacrosse Coach Sean Chamberlain and his staff will be holding a meeting for anyone interested in trying out for the 2019 team on Wednesday, September 5th at 3:00 p.m. in the Nold Hall Athletic Complex.
Both returning players and newcomers, including recruited players, need to be medically cleared by the training staff in order to try out for the team. Visit the Sports Medicine page to print out the paperwork for either NEW student-athlete or RETURNING student-athlete.
The first day of practice will be Monday, September 17th at 2:30 p.m., while tryouts will be held on both September 17th and 18th. Walk-ons must bring all the necessary equipment with them including, but not limited to gloves, stick, pads and cleats as well as running sneakers.
Anyone interested in trying out for the team is asked to contact Coach Chamberlain at email@example.com prior to the team meeting.
Farmingdale State Men's Lacrosse Important Dates
- Team Meeting: Wednesday, September 5th in Nold Hall classroom at 3:00 p.m.
- First Fall Practice / Tryout: Monday, September 17th at 2:30 p.m. - IF YOU ARE NOT MEDICALLY CLEARED, YOU CAN NOT PARTICIPATE
- Alumni Game: Friday, October 12th at 7:00 p.m.
- Fall Playday: Saturday, October 13th from 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Home Playday (scrimmages) with NYIT, Nassau County Community College and Farmingdale State
- First Game of 2019 Season: Saturday, February 23rd vs. Mitchell College
- 2019 Spring Break Trip: Monday, March 18th - Friday, March 22nd - Farmingdale State at Calvin (@ Montverde Academy) will be played on Wednesday, March 20th @ Orlando, Florida